Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Updating and Sophisticating





I just finished up this fun project for Mary and her daughter who were wanting a more sophisticated piece of art in her room. I sent her multiple images of what several different paintings would look like on the wall with all her daughter's colors and they chose "Green Day" in a 30" x 30."  This painting came together when I was in a really good mood with strong lemon and lime vibes coming through that day. I saw this color palette on my mixing board and had to turn it into a piece. I was really excited when they picked this one because it feels young and bright and full of promise with the limes and yellows and chartreuse all splash against each other like a summer day just waiting to burst forth.
Perfect for a college girl's space.

A huge thanks to Mary and her daughter for letting me be a part of your room in such a special way. I hope it brings you joy every time you look at it!
These projects are my absolute favorite because you select your favorite piece and after I help you pick the right size, it's ready in under 2 weeks! So fun and easy and delightful to get a painted- to - order piece of your very own!   

Looking for just the right painting for your space? Give me a holler!! butler.hillary(at)gmail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment