Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Creative People


Sometimes I get this panic that I've had my last great idea and I'll never have another. That I will somehow hit this creative wall and never do anything different again, but the exciting thing about being a creative is that there's always another way around that wall! I was reminded of this when I overheard this quote by Chestnut Hall owner, Michael Baty and I've been mulling on it ever since. My favorite Germantown Interiors shop just celebrated 25 years in business and I couldn't think of a better way to commemorate the occasion than spread some CH love and advice! There will always be another idea and another and another- they don't stop coming because it's who we are and we will never cease to be who we are. At the end of the day this is really comforting to know there's always something new and exciting around the bend and we will never, ever run out of ideas!   

No comments :

Post a Comment