Monday, March 17, 2014

A Painting for a Bride


Wedding gifts are the best presents to gift and I absolutely love when I get to be a part of someone's special day via artwork.  Seth contacted me a month or so ago asking if we could work on a piece for his lovely bride as his wedding gift to her and my heart completely melted. A thoughtful groom AND a wedding painting. I knew this was going to be fun! Seth and his now wife found us at our Double Decker booth last year and she wanted a painting; I was so touched that he remembered my work and was putting this together for her. He picked "Lakehouse" and commissioned it in a 24" x 24" as her gift. This weekend they tied the knot and I am happy to present the final piece. A huge congrats to this sweet bride and groom and best wishes on your new life as husband and wife!! 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for selecting my image. wedding painting and the competition bar is set pretty high thanks buddy it is like an inspiration and learning zone.many things can be learnt from those blog list.hope someday my blog would also be in such list.

    ReplyDelete