Thursday, February 13, 2014

Warning: Gushy Post


This is the week that we celebrate love and I've been super reflective on this topic as of late. David and I hit our seventh year anniversary next month and I cannot believe how fast it's gone by! This picture is blown up huge over our bed* and it makes me smile every time I see it. It's my absolute favorite wedding picture and I feel like it's an amazing representation of how I feel most days being married to this man. I take off running with all kinds of crazy plans and I look back and David is running with me (ok, most days he's just trying to keep up with this crazy train). We survived a manic first year and with each year, it's gotten better and better. I wouldn't trade a day without you, David Butler. Thank you for supporting my dreams and loving me so much and making each day a fun day to wake up to. You make my days.
 
Wedding Photography Credit: The Kenneys Wedding Imagery 

* Fun tip: I took my image to Staples and asked for an engineer print (36" x48") and it only cost me $8! I used spray adhesive to attach it to a canvas and I have an amazing piece over our bed!

3 comments :

  1. I'm thankful for your wonderful marriage!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brens. So thankful for a thoughtful and kind friend like you who brings us housewarming enchilladas and takes me to HANSON!!

      Delete