Friday, January 17, 2014

A Huge Announcement...





I've been waiting a while to announce this. 

Since August, I believe. 

I got an email from Agora Gallery this summer asking me to submit artwork for consideration for representation and I thought it was a joke. And then I read the email again and did some research and they were for real. After several months of planning and pulling things together, here we are, show dates set and a reception on the books and New York, here we come!!!!!!!!!  The exhibit is "The Essence of Abstraction" and runs March 4th- 25th with an opening reception on March 6th. Selected HB paintings are for sale through Agora's online shop, Artmine and selected pieces will be on display in the gallery for the show. Feel free to spread the word. We have a small handful of NY friends and would love for others to come and share the love!


We're jazzed. Reeeeeeallllyyy jazzed and I can't wait! Thankful. Feeling very, very thankful. Overwhelmed. And thankful. The trip also conveniently falls on David's spring break and our 7th wedding anniversary. We have a lot to celebrate! Where should we go? Any NYC suggestions?? 

No comments :

Post a Comment