Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Secret Project: Vesta Show Home 2013 & Hillary Butler Art!

I've been keeping a secret for several months now and I can finally let the cat out of the bag! This year I had the honor of working with Chestnut Hall on the artwork for the mantle of their gorgeous show home, Mansion de Piedra, at the annual Vesta Designer Home Show in Germantown, TN. I worked with the designers' color palettes and swatches and we arrived at this dramatic touch for the entry living room. We even custom matched the stain on the frame to coordinate with the living room chairs. It was truly a piece designed for this room (note the gorgeous emerald settee!).  My favorite design team also took home the "Best of Show" title. It was truly a joy and a wonderful experience to be included on such a great project! 



Two other new paintings got shown off in the upstairs office nook. This delightfully sunny spot is calling my name!  


Thank you to Lana and Stacy for the opportunity to work with you on this- it was an absolute treat!!

No comments :

Post a Comment