Friday, October 11, 2013

Casual Friday: Hiking Attire


 You're on a hike. You are rocking your favorite old jeans and a sweatshirt because that's what you wear to hike. And you don't have on makeup because, oh, I don't know, you were going to get sweaty. And then this chick passes you on the trail. She looks amazing and fresh. She actually thought about her hiking outfit. And you're like, dangit. I should have cared more. But I'm turning a new leaf. I will own my normalness. Pretty girls, I will not let you interrupt my chi this weekend. I'll pretend I look like this when I pass you and.. ok, maybe I'll put on a little gloss to go with my hiking attire...  

Image Credits: Boots | Hiking Attire

3 comments :

  1. A bit to fancy for my taste! :) But I do love the boots on the left image, though. If you want some real hiker hiking attire advice, make sure you check out this article, nothing fancy, just some of the best hiking gear reviews: http://hikingmastery.com/basics/best-attires-for-your-hiking-tour.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been my experience that it really does matter what you wear to an interview. By following these guidelines you can ensure that your wardrobe won't hold you back. Your ability to dress for success just might create enough of a difference to turn a "no thank you" email into an offer letterhttp://bowhuntingus.beep.com/

    ReplyDelete