Wednesday, September 4, 2013

There's an Elephant Egg in My Purse


 Keys, check. Wallet, check, Phone, check. Gloss, check, check. Ostrich egg, check. Yep, ready to leave the zoo.

No, I did not steal this (although a midnight jaunt to the ostrich pen to sneak off eggs would have been college Hillary's idea of a night out). The Memphis Zoo gave some local artists these eggs to paint for an upcoming auction to raise funds for the elephant exhibit.
 
Thank you, Horton Hears a Who, or whatever Dr. Seuss imagery of an elephant hatching from an egg that is forever implanted into my thought pattern because I keep referring to this as an elephant egg. It's an ostrich egg for the elephant exhibit and I can't get it straight. Thanks, brain.

My deadline is September 16th. Help me brain storm!! What would look really awesome on this, because I want to win!!!!!!!!! Win what? There's no prize! But I want to win!  Thoughts??? 

3 comments :