Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Morning: All's Right


Monday started off peaceful and pensive as Penny and I went for a trail run bright and early this morning. We talked about heaven in small group last night and that was still on my mind as we watched the sun move through the trees and sparkle on the lakes. Penny has taught me to stop and really notice nature- to chase bugs, chew the grass, sniff some dog poop; to stop and explore all the little pieces that come together to make this planet work. Watching her sniff around and enjoy some freedom to run as fast and far as she can, allowed me to give myself that same freedom, and I felt that connection, that brief glimpse of a reflection of what will be and for a second,  a very brief second, I felt that all was right with the world; that God is in His heaven and all is right. And it was good. A really good morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment