Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Mornings: Peony Bouquet


We were the last group to leave church yesterday, and on the way out they were disassembling the entry flowers, which could mean only one thing. I had to get my grubby little paws on some before they were taken away. Cindy told me to take a whole bunch and before she could finish giving me permission, I had gathered this bouquet. The peonies make me a little giddy- it's so hard to find them here! These are sitting on my dining room table today, sprucing up an ordinary Monday morning. Happy Monday, indeed!

3 comments :

  1. Jealous! The flowers were gorgeous! Guess I need to hand around longer and scavenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, you missed out fo sho!! Come by and steal a few from me!!
    And, thanks, Parker :)

    ReplyDelete