Thursday, April 4, 2013

Using My Bookcase for Art Storage


Today is nasty, David and I are sick, I'm still in my pajamas at 1 pm, dishes are piled to the ceiling in the kitchen, and my living room is covered in 100 tennis balls (a very kind blessing/ curse gift from my tennis instructor friend to Penny), but my office looks amazing, so I'll just hide out in here today.

I wanted to share a picture of my new storage space. Priorities are a- changin' around here as I couldn't move in my office, so I decided to empty all my books from the shelves and use it as storage space for paintings. I'm so happy with the result and am wondering why I didn't do this sooner. These paintings can now dry safely without the risk of Penny's tail dragging through them. On more than one occasion I have found her running through the house with a green tail. Sigh. I'm hoping this works better than my last system.

Friday, please come soon. Please. 

1 comment :

  1. It's Friday and I hope the Butlers are feeling much better! And it's sunny! Love the storage solution! Come do my piles of music... :-)

    ReplyDelete