Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Mornings: Fresh Cut Blooms


I can't think of a more refreshing way to start a brand new week than with a bouquet of fresh cut blooms from my yard! My flowers have come back with surprising gusto this season- I thought my beds were completely dead after last year's late summer drought, but they love me and they came back full of beautiful buds for our enjoyment. I'm also loving these gorgeous shades of yellow- I've been seeing this deep butter cream shade everywhere this season and am so happy to have my very own splashes of it around the house. Fresh cut flowers have such a calming, opulent effect on me and I feel like a lady of luxury as I hit the grindstone once again. Happy Monday morning! Hope you have some lovely blooms to brighten your day as well!   

No comments :

Post a Comment