Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Day In the Life of...

Click here to see the video!

I'm really excited about this post. It's been a year in the making. My sister, Savannah, and I have collaborated on several projects, but this is by far my favorite one. And by collaborate on this one, I mean do what they told me to for a day. And smile. I love watching this video over and over- not because it's an accurate depiction of a single day in our life, but a collection of all my favorite moments of the ins and outs that David and I share and what would be our best day if it all came together. What you will not see in this video are the arguments, the no makeup days, the real walking attire. But what I hope you see is a very simple life made very beautiful by the wonderful man that I get to wake up next to every morning and the daily little jaunts and traditions that make our world so great. That cute little puppy is now a full grown hound and it makes me a little sad to think that a year has gone by so quickly, but what a year it has been stretching, growing, learning, stumbling, and succeeding with my partner in life and in art business. 

A huge, tremendous thanks to my sister and her husband, The Kenneys, for their killer artistic eye and how beautifully they captured each moment of our perfect day. They have recently launched life portrait sessions in addition to their re-brand. Check them out! You'll be glad that you did!

4 comments :

  1. This is so cool and such a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brens! I had to wait a whole year to release- it was soooo hard to hold it in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! That is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely! Got to catch up with you soon friend!

    ReplyDelete