Sunday, February 10, 2013

And Then There Were 4...


The mailing list snatched up most of the 10 under $100 paintings, but there are 4 more for the taking and just in time for that last minute Valentines gift for your sweetie, or for you!! Did you miss the email? Join the list!!
 The above paintings are available to purchase on my online shop (Memphis customers, let me know if you want to purchase one, and I will take off shipping for you). Looking for a specific size/ colors that you aren't seeing here or at the shop? Shoot me an email to start a custom piece. I'm also offering gift certificates that go towards a painting or custom piece { butler(dot)hillary(at)gmail.com }. Email me if you are interested in that as well... Happy Valentine-ing!! _____________________________________________________________________

Here's the complete 10 under 100 collection for you viewing pleasure... 




Hillary Butler {Fine Art}

No comments :

Post a Comment