Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Show Time! WKNO Art Show


I was out sick last week and finally got around to sorting these yesterday. I had a great time reliving some show memories and all the sweet folks who came out to take part. I woke up the morning of the show terribly ill- sicker than I've been in a while. I managed to pull it together (make up is a beautiful thing...), have a great time at the show, and then pass out on the couch afterwards with pizza and hot tea. Here are some highlights from the show. See a painting you like in the background? I'm posting all available paintings tomorrow- stay tuned! 





David shakin' hands and kissin' babies...

One of my favorite babies


The dot: SOLD!

2 comments :

  1. You are truly fabulous! I can't believe you were so sick and looked so great! Stunning. And your art show was amazing! K and I (even P!) are really studying one...maybe it's still for sale? I'm making my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, you are too kind!! Just posted all the new paintings for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete