Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ultimate Standard for the Cheese Platter

So I missed posting a Monday Morning Inspiration this week, so to make up for it, here is a little inspiration for your Tuesday morning. May I present the ultimate standard for the cheese platter.  I have no idea how this could be topped. I was enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon sipping on a glass of wine and found flipping through my latest Food and Wine issue and came across this and I stopped breathing. Kind of. This was featured in a ranch-style Thanksgiving spread set on a vineyard in California wine country (envy, hold back!) abounding with produce and wine from the ranch and now I've got harvest season on the brain big time.  I actually just want to sit on the ranch at eat all of this, but will have to settle for my white cheddar and apples this morning. 

No comments :

Post a Comment