Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Morning Indulgence: Brownies for Breakfast


It was a doozy of a week last Friday and we had a busy weekend ahead showing art at the Broad Street Art Walk, so I did what I must- I made brownies. It was probably the best decision I made all week and an even better decision was to eat these bad boys for breakfast (stop reading, mom. you did raise me better than this). I froze them to discourage myself from eating the entire pan in one sitting, and I made an amazing discovery. They are so soft and chewy that they won't even freeze all the way, making these a perfect cold treat for this dadgum warm spell we're experiencing. We snacked on these this weekend and I am convinced that this new breakfast trick was the secret to a successful weekend, that or it's my new kryptonite. Either way, they're amazing. They take 10 minutes to make and may turn a nasty Monday into a fabby Monday. Happy Monday and enjoy! 

Image Credit

No comments :

Post a Comment