Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Wedding Invite Time!

A very dear friend of mine is getting married in a few months and I had the honor of designing her wedding invites and programs. Abby was so fun to work with on this project being that she is one of my favorite people to hang out with and also the most laid back bride I have ever encountered! She is going for an Anthropologie feel for her wedding and definitely wanted grey with pops of color on her invites. Other than that, I had full creative license and this is what we came up with!  These fun little ditties are centered around a modern design with the whimsical touch of an illustrated font and bride -n-groom. I'm so looking forward to her relaxed outdoor wedding complete with BBQ on the farm. A HUGE congratulations to Abby and Stephen. Can't wait til your big day!!  

1 comment :