Friday, August 24, 2012

Turning 1 Today...


Today marks a memorable event in that I am celebrating my one year mark as a full time artist! Where did the time go? This has truly been the fastest year of my life. It really feels like yesterday that I left the 9-5 world and struck out on my own. As I look back on the past year, I am filled with nothing but gratitude and joy for all of the blessings that have been poured on us as I took a giant leap, stepping into this unknown world. We've had such an amazing 12 months and have been blown away by all of the kindness and love and support given to us by our sweet friends, family, and clients. In the past year, we've navigated small business owning, built web sites, said goodbye to precious old friends and hello to new ones, gotten a dog, road tripped to Colorado and shown art all around town. David's wrangled his first gallery showing,  I've gotten to illustrate more, and together we've sold a lot of paintings! Currently, I'm knee deep in some of the most fun and exciting projects that have come my way and cannot wait to share them. My heart is so full.

It's been a wonderful, wonderful year and I am eagerly anticipating another. To God be the glory, great things He has done!

1 comment :

  1. So proud of you! And totally diggin' that pic of you in a tutu!

    ReplyDelete