Friday, June 1, 2012

Put a Bird on It!


This morning I treated myself to the purchase of these two little ladies while I was in the garden section of the Tuesday Morning. I don't normally gravitate towards the bird theme  for my home decor, but these caught my eye (they're flying, so free...). I love the abstract forms and I've been looking for a way to give my dining room table some flair, as it's one of the first things that you see when you walk in my doorway. Insert birds, some tall branches in my favorite glass vase, set them on my scalloped Target tray, and boom- insta- centerpiece! Happy Friday, y'all!

4 comments :

  1. I think I like the birds because they don't scream "Bird". I think I love this post because of your "Portlandia" reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! But I AM a fan of bird decor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You straight up got dust right in my eyes" Love that Portlandia episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all, I couldn't help but laugh as I bought them. I feel like such a poser...

    ReplyDelete