Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Morning Indulgence: New Scents


So I went into Anthropologie to buy a gift card.... and so goes every explanation of the large purchase on the credit card from the Anthro.  Fortunately this time, I only stopped at the sale table and found these scented pretties waiting for me. May I present my new favorite scents, guaranteed to make your Monday morning bright and shiny. I am currently nose deep in my (unlit) Pure and Good Rosemary Mint candle. It is organically heavenly, like a fragrant garden blooming in my office. Holy crap- I'm in love!  And Royal Apothic presents my new favorite perfume fragrance, Bombay Vanilla- a very saucy scent- sultry and deliciously fragrant with spicy vanilla. Perfect for those summer nights out on the town. Head on over to the Anthro and see if either of these are still on the sale table. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments :

  1. Those scents sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pure and good candle is the Lemon Tarragon, it is the best kitchen candle and they last for-ev-er.

    ReplyDelete