Friday, May 11, 2012

Color Crush: Haute Pink


 It's a good thing that pink and I have always gotten along quite well because everywhere I turn these days, I see hot pink staring back at me and I couldn't be happier with this current trend. I think at some point in most girls' lives, they have a pink phase and I've never quite gotten over mine. The shades that I am drawn towards change, but this color has a very soft spot in my heart. I think this love affair started in middle school when our idolized fashionista friend, Theressa, made it her signature color. I've been daydreaming about a large abstract for my living room with giant swashes of hot pink- perfect for summer. I'll post as soon as it graces my walls. 

What about you? How do you feel about this overwhelming pink trend and how bold are you feeling about putting hot pink on your walls?


Image credits: All images except outdoor patio from April/May issue of Adore Magazine 
Outdoor Patio Elle Decor

No comments :

Post a Comment