Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning Indulgence: Honey!!


Honey: [huhn-ee] noun, a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food. Southern noun of direct address for any name you would like to substitute for an individual...

It's honey season!  David and I have been enjoying the intoxicating wafts of honeysuckle breeze that floats by us on evenings on the patio, inspiring me to fill the house with bouquets of this amazing elixir of goodness. We've been eating a lot of natural foods lately and honey has been a lifeline when that sweet craving hits (PS- David's allergies have been next to no problem at all this season thanks to local honey). And just this week, I discovered a deliciously aromatic bee candle at my beloved TJ Maxx that makes me happy in my studio. Honey, you are making this Monday morning quite delicious. Je t'aime!!


No comments :

Post a Comment