Thursday, April 12, 2012

Art Show Accompaniments!

David & I are showing a bit of art tomorrow night, Friday, April 13th, 5-10 pm on Broad Street during their Spring Art Walk! David will be featuring some new prints and I will have some small paintings for sale. Our fabulous musician friend Myla Smith will be playing music near us, and...drum roll, please- Memphis College of Art will be setting up a print making station for smaller humans, but I will be sneaking over to make a print for myself. I just can't resist a chance to play with ink!! It's going to be a great night- come on out and check it out! 

While I've got art showings on my mind, I thought I'd put together a little art show attender guide for kicks. We know you're there for some wine and cheese while you browse the pretties, these are two of my favorites. Artists all around would like you to bring your pocketbooks to pick up a piece as it strikes your fancy... I love sporting a great pair of comfy wedges when walking around at events like the Art Walk and with stripes all the rage, what better pair to sport! One last item you need to accompany your art walking: an empty piece of wall space in mind for that perfect piece of art you might pick up along the way. Happy art walking!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment