Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning Indulgence: The Clutch




Nothing helps a week get off on the right start than feeling like I own Monday. I do enjoy a fabulous accessory to add a pop to an outfit and boost my confidence as I fearlessly enter the week. I recently splurged on an over sized clutch and have been proudly carrying it around town, pairing it perfectly with my workout clothes... On the off day that I am donning a great outfit to go long with, this clutch adds the perfect accessory to make my day a little brighter.


This lovely lady was recently scored at TJ Maxx, my favorite store for affordable splurges!


My clutch necessities include:

Burts Bees lip balm and hand salve | Minty gum (Trident is my all-time favorite- it has a little house for the gum to rest in |  A mini fragrance for emergency freshening- right now, it's Grace from Philosphy | My business cards and holder  (fabulous Etsy find) | and my phone with Polaroid decal for added daily amusement. 


Happy Monday!

2 comments :

  1. Have I mentioned that I love the clutch? I've definitely noticed it, if I haven't said anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brens!! I'm a little obsessed too...

      Delete