Monday, February 13, 2012

A Valentine's Treat for You!!



When I was in second grade, I decided that Valentines Day was to be my favorite holiday, and for some reason, it stuck. I've had some insanely wonderful Valentines (going on my first date with my husband) and some not so great ones (sharing and finishing a 2lb bag of m&ms with a friend in one day, depressed over our lack of v-day love), but it has still remained the best day of the year for me. 

I hope to spread some cheer this year with a fun treat to share!

I do love gifting a thoughtful and well packaged gift and I came up with an idea for a treat for each day of the week when I needed to give something special. I made seven packages of cookies and designed these tags to affix to them for the recipient to have something fun to open each day of the week. It's the gift that keeps on giving! If you can't gift seven items, I made tags for single gifts. These tags are also great to adorn any gift, not just baked goods.  If you're looking for a last minute Valentines gift idea, download these printable pdfs, package up some goodies, and gift away!!!

Click on these links to download the tags:
Single Treat tags